Terms and Conditions
- Rental Rates are based on an 8 hour day, 40 hour week and 160 hour/4 week month.
- Equipment used two (2) shifts (more than 8 but less than 16 hours) per day is subject to a rate of 150% (1 1/2) the normal rate.
- Equipment used 16 hours or more in any 24 hour period is subject to a rate of 200% (double) the normal rate.
- Premium rates or additional charges may he required if rental equipment wear-rates are excessive due to materials or machine applications.
- Rental rates are F.O.B. IFI Industrial Forklift Lift Rental facility. Rentals begin and end at IFI Industrial Forklift Lift Rental facility.
- Rental rates do not include sales tax.
- Rental transportation will be charged at a rate of $75.00 per hour.
- Prices Subject to change without notice.
- Delivery and pickup available subject to zone charge.
- Out-of-the-area trucking, stand by time and moving already rented equipment to a new location is $75.00 per hour portal to portal.
- Environmental charge is 1% of rental rate.
- Insurance waiver charge is 14% of rental rate if no certificate of Insurance is on file.
- All prices are taxable with the exception of trucking and damage waiver.
- A cleaning charge of $94.00 per hour will be made for return of excessively dirty equipment.
- Diesel will be charged at $9 per gallon and LPG at $5 per gallon if returned not full.